STATE OFFICES DEPARTMENT
The Department has the following functions:
- Ensure effective coordination, supervision and monitoring of activities of Zonal/State Offices.
- Organise programmes to ensure effective representations of the Commission and other operations of the Zonal/State Offices.
- Coordinate the provisions of necessary working materials for effective operations of the Zonal/State Offices.
- Serve as a link between the Commission and Zonal/State Offices.
- Serve as a Central Reporting System of all field operations of the Zonal/State Offices.
- Forward copies of the analysed reports from the Zonal/State Offices to the PRS Department for production of Commission’s annual statistical bulletin.
- Make bi-annual reports on the performance of the Zonal/State Offices to the Management of the Commission.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive Data Bank on the activities of the Zonal/State Offices.
- Prepare Departmental annual report and submission of same to the Planning, Research and Statistics Department on or before end of first quarter of the following year.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Chairman or the Commission.