Director: Lawal Musa
The Procurement Department is saddled with the following functions:
- Prepare the procurement needs of the Commission in collaboration with Departments, Zonal/State Offices.
- Handle all Capital Procurement.
- Handle all Recurrent Procurement.
- Preparation of Tendering Process, Evaluation and Certification.
- Monitoring and compliance of Capital Projects.
- Conduct price intelligence.
- Conduct Technical/Standard Bid specification.
- Stock receipting and Documentation.
- Prepare Departmental annual report and submission of same to the Planning, Research and Statistics Department on or before end of first quarter of the following year.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be directed by the Chairman or the Commission.