PLANNING RESEARCH AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
Director: Okolosi Paul Andy Briki
The functions of the Planning, Research and Statistics Department include:
- Collate short, medium and long term plans including the Capital Budget of the Commission.
- Liaise with relevant bodies’ e.g. National Planning Commission (NPC), National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Forum of Federations, etc.
- Identify research needs and coordinate research programmes of the Commission.
- Supervise the Library Unit of the Commission.
- Collate all relevant information and statistical data that may be useful in the production of annual Statistical Bulletin for the Commission.
- Prepare Departmental annual report.
- Responsible for the production of annual reports for the Commission.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be directed by the Chairman or the Commission