The Chairman of Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission, M.B Shehu, has urged Nigerians to endeavor to pay their taxes to boost government revenue so as to improve service delivery. He stated that less than 40...
The Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) is to partner the Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission ( NUPRC) and Nigerian Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) to boost REVENUE generation...
Following the appointment of Mohammed Bello Shehu, who was formally the Secretary to the...
The RMAFC has introduced a software that would help in data collection for review of horizontal...
As part of the on-going effort by the Commission to achieve its set goals as emphasized by President Muhammadu Buhari at the inauguration of the present Board, plans are on the way for close collaboration with the Economic and...
The Minister of State Mines and Steel Development, Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah stated this during...
M B Shehu, Chairman, RMAFC
- Expanded tax net will boost Govt Revenue, service delivery – RMAFC
- RMAFC TO PARTNER NUPRC, NOSDRA ON BOOSTING REVENUE FROM GAS FLARING.
- Nwaze, Joseph Okechukwu, Secretary to RMAFC
- RMAFC Introduces New Technology To Enhance Revenue Allocation Review
- RMAFC Collaborates with EFCC on Leakages and Recovery of Unremitted Revenue to Government
- More Revenue to come from the Mining Sector
- M. B Shehu, Chairman RMAFC
- Inter-Agency Collaborations
- Giant Strides at RMAFC