OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
Director: Ahmed Maikano
The Office of the Director, Chairman’s Office performs the following functions:
- Administrative Head of the Chairman’s Main Office, Division and Units (Legal Division, Protocol Unit, Public Relations Unit and Anti-Corruption and Transparency Unit (ACTU)).
- Take notes at meetings of the Chairman with Departments and other bodies.
- Prepare Departmental annual report and submission of same to the Planning, Research and Statistics Department on or before end of first quarter of the following year.
- Provide administrative, technical and professional support to the Public Affairs and Communication Committee (PA&CC).
- Carrying out any other functions assigned by the Chairman.