REFORM COORDINATION AND SERVICE IMPROVEMENT DEPARTMENT
Acting Director: Bamisile, Victor Toluwalope
The Department has the following functions to perform:
- Manage the Department to serve as focal point for driving all changes, reforms, innovations and improvement efforts within the Commission in line with the overall framework set by Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR), Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) and other Central Agencies of Government.
- Work with the leadership of the Commission to identify processes, systems and service gaps to develop interventions to eliminate such gaps.
- Coordinate, drive, monitor and report on the reform agenda for the Commission.
- Manage and drive SERVICOM aims and initiatives within the Commission.
- Troubleshoot service failures and develop proposals to address them;
- Research and identify good practices that can be adopted/adapted to improve service delivery in the Commission.
- Liaise with the Commission’s Departments to develop, refine, improve and recommend more efficient processes and systems for the Commission to achieve its objectives.
- Develop and lunch initiatives to drive and mainstream a continuous service improvement culture within the Commission
- Assist the leadership of the Commission to articulate and coordinate their change agenda in line with service policies and standards.
- Prepare Departmental annual report and submission of same to the Planning, Research and Statistics Department on or before end of first quarter of the following year.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be directed by the Chairman or the Commission.